Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yo-Yo

My new "thing" is making yo-yos.  I'm not talking about the toy you through down and bring back up with a string, I was horrible at doing that when I was little, I could never get it back up.  I'm talking about fabric yo-yos.  They look like this:

This is the first one I made.

I just think they're so cute!  And you can do a lot with them.  I have a few projects in the works using them, but they're a surprise!   More details to come on them later.  Here are two more I've done:



They're pretty simple to make.  I used this tutorial, it was very helpful.  I really like making these because they're small hand sewing projects, so I can take them with me easily.  I can't wait to show you the finished projects with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay,comments!