Friday, July 8, 2011

Industrial Lamp

When we made the table from this post.  We had 4 pairs of pipe that we couldn't get apart, and therefore, couldn't use or return.  They have been riding around in my trunk for a few months now while we decided what to do with them.  I wanted them to become lamps, so I used some lamp cord sets we got on our IKEA trip.  I fed the cord through one of the pairs, then another.  Next, I screwed the two pairs together and clipped a plastic holder on the cord against the end of the pipe to hold it into place.  Here's how it turned out:




It was a pretty simple, quick project and I really like the look.  I still need to create something for the shade.  I've got a few ideas, but haven't worked them out yet.  Any suggestions?


I'm linking to:








Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay,comments!