Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter and Happy Birthday!

Last night the Robertson girls carried on the tradition of egg dying... here's a picture of the fun:



Today is my mother's 50th birthday!  I can't believe she's half a century old... she definitely doesn't look it!  Here she is with her stack of presents:

 
This book is one of the gifts wrapped above... I hope she enjoys reading it.  She also got some reading material on the upcoming Royal Wedding... we can't wait for that party!













It's also a Robertson tradition to have jello eggs on Easter.  Katie Ruth loves them as you can tell from the pictures below.







I've got several projects in the works, so check back for updates soon!  Happy Easter!  I hope you're enjoying the day celebrating our Risen Savior! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay,comments!