Saturday, March 5, 2011

Something Is On the WALL!!

The past week has been pretty wonderful in the "making our house a home" category.  One of our main goals for about 3 weeks has been to hang SOMETHING on the wall.  It's difficult to do that when you don't have all your furniture pieces in place yet (don't have them in place = don't have them at all).  Anyway, we decided we could at least hang the coat rack that our wonderful neighbors gave us.  It shouldn't go over a furniture piece anyway so that it can serve its purpose.  Before we get to the pictures, let me just say, I LOVE this coat rack.  It fits into the color scheme of our home perfectly and I've always had a thing for birds.  It is from Casabella Interiors, while I've never been to the store, it's on my list of places to visit soon.  They have some neat stuff posted on facebook, check that out here.  Now, to the pictures:


 
 
Ta Da!  A beautiful coat rack (complete with coats)!  By the way the lovely paper blinds in this picture were finally replaced while I was a work yesterday.  What a wonderful surprise to come home to!  My husband is so sweet.  More on that later, for now, I'm going to work on some projects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay,comments!