Friday, February 18, 2011

A Few Honeymoon Pictures

Well... It's been quite a while since my last post.  I've been a bit busy.  I got married on January 1st and became a home owner on January 28th!  So, there's been a lot of change in my life as of late.  It's really fun.  Being married is absolutely wonderful... mainly because I married an absolutely wonderful man.  Moving into our house has been great, too.  However, making it our home is definitely a work in progress (more on that in future posts).  Wedding planning and home decorating has caused me to work on lots of projects in the past few months... I'm planning to post pictures soon.  I'm also planning lots of projects for the future.  For now, here are a few pictures of beautiful Antigua from our blissful honeymoon trip:




Sandals... get it??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay,comments!